Kitchen Team Members
- Location: Amsterdam - The Winston
- See below for Job Description and Requirements »
Team Member Kitchen
You will find below everything you need to know about what we look for in our Kitchen team members.
Manager/Senior Assistant Manager/Assistant Manager/Supervisor
To prepare, cook and present food quickly and efficiently, in line with company specifications whilst maintaining the highest level of kitchen standards and cleanliness.
- Be eligible or have all necessary documentation in which to be legally employed in the country, which you are based
- All Documentation required by any Local/Regional/National certifying or Governing bodies in which to operate legally within you units country
- Have a up to date/active bank account in your own name
- Be able to converse fluently in English and the native language of the country in which your Unit Operates
- Where live in accommodation is not provided. Have a fixed place of residence and live within a reasonable travelling distance of the unit Main responsibilities Providing a brilliant experience for our customers
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times
- Prepare, cook and present food quickly and efficiently, meeting our standards
- Assist in keeping the kitchen clean, hygienic and tidy, at all times
- Keep up to date with all new products, specials, promotions and events offered in the unit Maintaining Controls and Standards
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of all company and site specific Health and Safety procedures
- Work safely around kitchen equipment and report any maintenance issues to the manager
- Complete all appropriate company documentation and key tasks, on every shift
- Always adhere to company specifications Contributing ideas to help develop an innovate business.
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings
- Work with other kitchen team members to develop daily food specials
- Carry out instructions given by the management team and head office Development
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training
Team Member Kitchen
Engage with your line manager at all times about your own personal and professional development and how Beds and Bars can assist.
Person Specification Customer focus
- Be friendly, smiley, sociable and welcoming to our customers, to create a great atmosphere
- Remain calm, patient and polite, when receiving feedback.
- Be efficient and organised
- Be helpful and go out of your way to help our customers Drive
- Be confident and self-motivated
- Demonstrate a passionate commitment to the business
- Welcome and embrace change, with a positive attitude
- Be able to work unsupervised in a busy environment
- Be able to prioritise duties Personal integrity
- Be honest and reliable
- Be trustworthy and respectful
- Be attentive to personal hygiene and appearance
- Maintain excellent time-keeping and attendance
- Be professional at all times Team work
- Always be a good team player
- Build and maintain good relationships with all team members
- Work together with the team to ensure that the kitchen operation is the best it can be
- Be willing to take on jobs to balance the team workload
- Be able to communicate well with people of all levels
Basic Job Requirements:
- A competent level of English language skills.
- An EU or UK passport or a valid UK working visa with a minimum of 6-months remaining.
- An easy going outlook on life with an enthusiastic and driven approach to customer service.
Phone: +44 (0)208 600 5210 - Fax: +44 (0)208 600 5247