Full Time Chef
- Location: Bath
- See below for Job Description and Requirements »
Manager/Senior Assistant Manager/Assistant Manager/Supervisor
To prepare, cook and present food quickly and efficiently, in line with company specifications whilst maintaining the highest level of kitchen standards and cleanliness.
- Be eligible or have all necessary documentation in which to be legally employed in the country, which you are based
- All Documentation required by any Local/Regional/National certifying or Governing bodies in which to operate legally within you units country
- Have a up to date/active bank account in your own name
- Be able to converse fluently in English and the native language of the country in which your Unit Operates
- Where live in accommodation is not provided. Have a fixed place of residence and live within a reasonable travelling distance of the unit Main responsibilities Providing a brilliant experience for our customers
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times
- Prepare, cook and present food quickly and efficiently, meeting our standards
- Assist in keeping the kitchen clean, hygienic and tidy, at all times
- Keep up to date with all new products, specials, promotions and events offered in the unit Maintaining Controls and Standards
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of all company and site specific Health and Safety procedures
- Work safely around kitchen equipment and report any maintenance issues to the manager
- Complete all appropriate company documentation and key tasks, on every shift
- Always adhere to company specifications Contributing ideas to help develop an innovate business.
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings
- Work with other kitchen team members to develop daily food specials
- Carry out instructions given by the management team and head office Development
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training
Engage with your line manager at all times about your own personal and professional development and how Beds and Bars can assist.
Person Specification Customer focus
- Be friendly, smiley, sociable and welcoming to our customers, to create a great atmosphere
- Remain calm, patient and polite, when receiving feedback.
- Be efficient and organised
- Be helpful and go out of your way to help our customers Drive
- Be confident and self-motivated
- Demonstrate a passionate commitment to the business
- Welcome and embrace change, with a positive attitude
- Be able to work unsupervised in a busy environment
- Be able to prioritise duties Personal integrity
- Be honest and reliable
- Be trustworthy and respectful
- Be attentive to personal hygiene and appearance
- Maintain excellent time-keeping and attendance
- Be professional at all times Team work
- Always be a good team player
- Build and maintain good relationships with all team members
- Work together with the team to ensure that the kitchen operation is the best it can be
- Be willing to take on jobs to balance the team workload
- Be able to communicate well with people of all levels
Basic Job Requirements:
- A competent level of English language skills.
- An EU or UK passport or a valid UK working visa with a minimum of 6-months remaining.
- An easy going outlook on life with an enthusiastic and driven approach to customer service.
Phone: +44 (0)208 600 5210 - Fax: +44 (0)208 600 5247