The best way to tackle this issue is by reducing the amount of waste we produce. Our objective is to reuse and upcycle whenever possible, as well as ensuring that none of our waste ends up in landfills. This will require your cooperation as well as ours, so please help us by using the right bins!
- We want all of the waste we produce to get recycled.
- All of our food waste will get and turned into fertilizer.
- All of our general waste will get incinerated and turned into energy.
- We aim to either donate or recycle all of the mattresses that we replace in our hostels.
- We will make sure to recycle all broken or unwanted light bulbs and electronics.
- We will donate all clothing that gets left behind and never claimed (which is a lot!) to the Salvation Army, so that people in need can utilise those items you left behind two years ago!
If you have any suggestions you'd like to share with us feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.