Terms & Conditions
Our conditions for using this website:
The term 'Beds and Bars Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Overlord House, 1D Colet Gardens, London W14 9DH. Our company registration number is Reg. No. 1327896 (United Kingdom). The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Beds and Bars Ltd's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Beds & Bars: Image, Content and Video rights, terms and conditions
Beds & Bars hashtag terms and conditions: When using Beds & Bars brand hashtags #YESBedsandBars on social media you are allowing Beds & Bars to display your content on their various social media channels and websites which empasses St Christopher’s Inns, Belushi’s Bars and Flying Pig Hostels.
When using #YesBedsandBars you give Beds & Bars the right to use the image or video in the following ways:
- Beds & Bars own websites
- Beds & Bars weekly emails & blog posts.
- Beds & Bars social media channels
When using the Beds & Bars hashtag #STCAmbassador on social media you are allowing St Christopher’s Inns to use your content in their St Christopher’s Ambassador marketing campaign via their social channels and online via www.st-christophers.co.uk
Direct upload and approved Facebook, Instagram and Twitter content terms and conditions
When uploading content via the direct upload option you are allowing Beds & Bars to use your content on their website. By uploading the content you warrant to us that you are the owner of the content, that the content is original and that it hasn't been copied from any other source.
When accepting rights requests you are granting Beds & Bars an unlimited non-exclusive licence to use your content in future marketing campaigns including email marketing and print. Rights will be requested by Beds & Bars via commenting on your Instagram, Facebook post or via a Tweet and require a response to approve use of your content.
When uploading content via rights requests via registration you give Beds & Bars the right to use the image or video in the following ways:
- Internal print and digital
- Advertisements including social and display ads
- 3rd party listings including OTA's
- External print/digital display.
- Press packs or press campaigns
- Social Media Channels
Disclaimer: Beds & Bars Ltd associated brands include: St Christopher’s Inns, Flying Pig Hostels, Belushi’s Bars, Copenhagen Downtown Hostel, Balmer’s Hostel Interlaken, NosDa Hostel Cardiff, The Bauhaus Bruges, The Flying Horse, Hercules Pillars, St Christopher’s Pub.