Bar & Kitchen
Luckily, our burgers and drinks are so delicious that we don't usually find leftovers on our guests' plates. However, we want to improve both behind and infront of the bar, so we will look into recycling more and switching to eco-friendlier supplies. Amongst other things, we will:
- All of our straws are biodegradable, but we still aim to reduce our straw consumption considerably. This depends mainly on you, so ask yourself if you really need a straw before you ask for one!
- We will introduce devices that extend frying oil life. This way, we will reduce our waste and energy consumption in an attempt to reduce our carbon footprint.
- We will replace most of our sponges in bars and kitchens for compostable dish brushes.
- We want to ensure that all of the waste oil from our kitchens gets up-cycled into biodiesel.
- We will ditch single-serving jam portions for glass jars of jam.
If you have any suggestions you'd like to share with us feel free to email us at email@example.com.